Monday, November 15, 2010

Senior 2011- Laken {Arkansas City, KS Senior Photographer}

Meet Laken. She's super cute..and a bit quiet..but something tells me...that's probably not the case when she is with her family and friends. I like her. :) When I asked her what she was "in" to...she shrugged her shoulders...."Just running". :) Did you know that Laken won 1st place in her age bracket at the Arkalalah run?( .....And yes..I am talking about Arkalalah AGAIN..lol...it's a big thing in the this town...and even the Public schools let out for it. .....we are just so cool...hehe) She's really good...and I think this is just awesome.





I really liked this angle..










My favorite photos are from the last spot that we went to..not sure if it was because the day was warming up..or we just hit an awesome location....or because Laken is just gorgeous...and we all know that Gorgeous Clients + beautiful locations= Amazing photos. :)

Ohhhhhh *sigh...I ♥ this one Laken. :)...I am really torn between this set....










Or this set....:) GORGEOUS!








!!!!! LOVE!~!!!!!!





Thank you for such a fun session! I had an awesome time with you and your family!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP