Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby Fever...

BABY FEVER. Yep. I have it. Bad. :) Do your hubby's give you that look? You know what I'm talking about...the look that says.."Don't even THINK about it!" I got that look last weekend! :)

One of my sweet childhood friends is back in the states. Maria and her husband are missionaries to Jamaica. They came back to have their 4th child. This sweet, adorable baby girl. :) She was so sweet and snugly...and WIDE AWAKE! Oh I worked her and worked her..and she would not give up and go to sleep..I even turned the thermostat up to 90! I was sweating and she was wide awake and alert as ever. It's ok...I loved every bit of it! By the time the natural light was completely gone..she decided to take a nap. So even though the light was not the best..she was GORGEOUS!!! I love these shots Maria!



















Thank you so much Maria for letting me snuggle your baby. :) She is the essence of sweetness. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP