Saturday, January 1, 2011

My top 10

Happy New Year!!! Well 2010 came and went soooooo fast! I just can't believe how quickly time is passing us by! So I decided to write down in retrospect some of my favorite things this year.

My top 10





10. Finding out that my 2 year old greeted the mail lady in his birthday suit.

PRICELESS



9. Games. My kids are getting older and it is so much fun to play games with them! We've played Skip B0 ALOT this year. :)



8. Getting my biggest Canvas made. A 24x36. I'm still shooting for bigger next year...ooh look! A New years Resolution. lol




7. Friends who make me laugh.





6. Awesome Clients.


5. Starbucks....they make the BEST Cafe Mocha's ever. Trust me...I've searched high and low.





4. My kiddlies. They keep me on my toes...(please refer back to #10). :)





3. Dr. Pepper. You are sweet and crisp...and while I love you dearly...I'm hoping to spend some time apart this year. :)






2. Zach. He is my love...and I love spending time with him. and sometimes he can be extremely Hilarious. :)
I don't remember what he said..but it had to have been some pretty funny stuff! :)



1. God...because He sent his SON to die for me...because He loves me...and whenever I get caught up in this crazy world..He brings me back to Him.


I hope that all of you had a wonderful 2010..and I"m looking forward to all that 2011 has for us!



God Bless!
~Christina

1 comments:

raising4princesses January 1, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

I don't think I've ever seen this picture of you and Zach....LOVE it! - Maria

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP