Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Senior 2011- Shae {Arkansas City, KS Photographer}

I had my first session of 2011 this week! And drum roll please?........In the snow! You can't imagine how excited I was to shoot another Senior! But to top it all off with little flecks of snow dancing around us was really awesome. Cold...but awesome. :) So. Meet Shae. He makes Pizzas. I know...you like him already, don't you? He is also a violinist...and playing since he was in 6th grade.

In 6th grade..my band teacher tried to assign me the Clarinet. My dear, sweet mother kindly declined this assignment. I have an older sister who played the flute. Do you think the mere thought of having a flute and Clarinet blaring through the house was too much for her? lol. Possibly. :)
This 1st photo is probably one of my favorites:



Shae is also shipping out to the army. We got a few shots of him in his Army T-shirt as well. Anyone who can stand in the falling, freezing snow in a T-shirt will probably do ok in the army. :)





And this is one of my other favorites! Love it!



Thanks Shae for a fun, snowy session! It was great to meet you and your dad!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP