Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ponca City, OK Wedding: Jeremy + Courtney ♥

Sweet. Kind. Passionate. Adore. Tender.


Those are just a few words to describe Jeremy and Courtney. They are perfect together. The way Jeremy looks at Courtney would melt an igloo in Alaska. :) And while those sweet, tender looks were constantly seen during the wedding, They are visible on a normal day as well. :) Courtney brings that kindness and love out. She is beautiful. Kind. and Sweet. She has an amazing realm of friends and family who see this as well.


On a beautiful day in Ponca City, OK. Courtney and Jeremy invited their closest friends and family to witness their declaration of Love for each other. The location was beautiful. Set in a Mansion built in the early 1900's. It has 22 rooms along with an amazing property and cottages. It's beautiful.

Beautiful Home + Beautiful Bride & Groom = Amazing Wedding :)



By the way..I have to put in here...that there were 3 flavors of cake served. Yes. You read correctly.

Chocolate

Vanilla

Strawberry


YUM :)


I talk alot about "First Looks" with my brides. Jeremy and Courtney had a "First Look". They had a few moments together before the festivities began. (this is all captured on camera). We were able to get all the photos finished prior to the ceremony. Leaving the Bride and Groom all the time they wanted to eat, talk and dance. :)


This is Jeremy and Courtney's First Look:






















Oh Courtney! You are Beautiful!


















The Ceremony and Kiss:











Mother/Son Dance

Father/Daughter Dance


The love is so evident, it touches your heart. ♥





Courtney and Jeremy's 1st dance as Mr. & Mrs. Sendall. :)







I think this was a pretty great way to start off Weddings of 2011!

Thank you for including me in this amazing day! :)













0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP