Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Charles + Stacie : Arkansas City, KS Maternity Photography


 ~ A mother's joy begins
when new life is stirring inside...
 when a tiny heartbeat
 is heard for the very first time,
and a playful kick
reminds her that she is never alone ~
~unknown


Last month I had the opportunity to meet a new couple. They are so cute together and I loved hearing the story about how they met. Their likes, dislikes and plans for the future. I even got the chance to see the new baby's room! Which by the way..is ADORABLE! 

So we scheduled Stacie's Maternity session for the 29th of January. Expecting cold weather. Woohoo for us! We got 70 degree weather! This couple is extremely photogenic. Stacie...you are beautiful. Seriously.  







 I can't decide...but I honestly LOVE LOVE both the above and next shots. They are some of my favorites.






♥♥♥

My new backdrop:


Stacie...you are beautiful! I can't wait to meet your little guy!

Looking forward to Little "D"s newborn session! It's going to be awesome!

1 comments:

raising4princesses February 2, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

so beautiful! Love the dog tags on the belly. I'm such a sucker for anything military! These brought tears to my eyes.

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP