Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Here! It's Here! ~Easter Special, Arkansas City, KS


I am so excited about this! Last year I almost adopted the little Ducky....He was WAY too cute. :)

Special For the month of MARCH & APRIL:
Each of  your referrals wins you the choice of an 8x10/ 2-5x7's/ or 8 wallets!

Don't forget any time of year you can win referral credits too!
$25 Print Credits for any session booked and paid!

Weather permitting these will be outdoors!  Call soon to get the time that works for you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP