Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter Sessions..cont. :) { Christina Zimmerman Photography, Kansas Photographer}

This year, I had the privilege of meeting a new family from Ponca City.  Terry and Juli are getting married in June..and I have been given the awesome privilege of documenting their special day! I am so excited! While we were going over wedding details..they asked about my Easter Special coming up the following week.  Juli's daughter, Katelyn was as excited about the ducks, chicks and bunnies as I was. :) So we signed her up..and they brought along Aubrey as well. :) These girls are beautiful and so sweet. I had such a fun time with them. :)








0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP