Monday, May 16, 2011

All grown up! ( Kansas Photographer)

When I first moved to Kansas 10 years ago...(I know..I am ANCIENT! lol)....Julie was one of my first Kansas Friends. :) I had the privilege of photographing her sweet girl when she was just itty bitty. Check her session out! Super cute. :) Well she is so grown up now..and her big brother is adorable as well. He's all smiles! :) I love doing these Easter sessions..the animals are a lot of work..but the reactions that you get from the kids makes it all worth it! They adore the little squeaks and feathers> :)




This is one of my favorite shots of little sis...So cute~



Honestly? I would totally blow this up in Black and white on a canvas. Beautiful Kids.


♥♥♥

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP