Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jarrod & Ilissa....MARRIED! {Kansas Wedding Photographer, Christina Zimmerman Photography}

I think it is amazing how God brings people in and out of our lives. We go through the day meeting new people..never knowing if we will see them again. I always find it fascinating that God cares about us...and not just the big things..it's the little things too. He takes a personal interest in us, in our desires and needs.
He has a perfect plan for each of our lives.
Jarrod and Ilissa met at a candle light service.
They immediately hit it off.
And even though they knew that this was God's perfect plan.
They fasted.
They prayed.
They wanted what God wanted.
When I had my first meeting with Jarrod and Ilissa... I was just blown away by these two. They are young....but the desire to do what is right was very important to them. They had my love and respect right then and there. I don't know why ..but I have been blessed with some amazing couples this year. Couples that I enjoy being around. This is one of them. :)

The day started out gorgeous. The sun was shining and not even a hint of rain was around. I immediately went to the church to see Ilissa's dress. WOW. It is gorgeous..and I can honestly say I have never seen a wedding dress like it. Very elegant.


<>


We then met Ilissa at Shear success where Michelle was doing her hair.

 They opted for a "First Look". Which I highly recommend. Not only reducing stress..but your hair and make up look the best before the ceremony..and it gives us time to get your photos done before the ceremony (or at least most of them)..and you can get to your reception all the quicker!












 


You looked STUNNING in your dress..seriously gorgeous! :)



Probably my favorite shot of the day :)

♥♥♥ Thank you! ~Christina ♥♥♥

1 comments:

raising4princesses July 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

wow I love that dress! Good job, Christina

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP