Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This is it... :) The Easter Finale

So..it is here..it finally happened..I am at the end of all those Easter sessions! :)
 I promise I am going to get all of my blogging caught up here soon!
What a crazy year!
Here are my munchkins...
the last of my Easter sessions..
and I managed to actually get a GOOD photo of my kiddlies
All you camera crazy moms..know exactly what I am talking about, don't you!
I just got this blown up as a 16x24 canvas for one of my walls.
It is gorgeous..and I love comparing it to last years Easter photo.
The kids are changing so fast!
It's funny how you don't notice it...until you see the proof in the pudding. lol


Pookie is my hard one..she always gives me mean looks..lol..Not disgusting looks..or ugh..MOM..looks..
They are more...aggressive..psycho crazy killer kinda looks..and she is smiling through them. LOL
So I am always happy when I get some good shots of her .


 Little man is my cheeser...he is always ready to smile for the camera..lately he sticks his chin out..so the photos are more focused on his teeth. Oh the phases..gotta love em!

Bub here is my natural..you can almost always get a good smile out of him and he is very eager to please (most of the time. ) :)

I love this shot! Maybe this will be my next canvas. I love Laughing children!

And of course we had to have a shot with the chick. Did I mention they cried because I had to take them back to their homes after these photos? lol..
If only their dad wasn't such a meanie and would let them keep them *wink* :)

2 comments:

DW June 8, 2011 at 4:24 AM  

Your kids are beautiful! I just love the laughing shot! Gorgeous shots, as usual!

raising4princesses July 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

can't believe I'm just now seeing these. Wow I'm glad my kids aren't growing up! hehe. I was surprised how big Caleb is getting. I refuse to get older with them. Beautiful pictures. Love maria

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP