Friday, June 24, 2011

Ponca City, OK, Starbucks..and a fantastic morning....

It was super early. Yes. Early. I am not a morning bird. I don't look forward to getting up anytime before 7...ok.8. I don't ENJOY getting up before 8 in the morning. :)
But when I have a shoot first thing in the morning..it's more exciting. :)

We left the house at 7 and headed to Ponca City, OK.  Jonathan and Miranda were super excited about getting some shots done at the Marland Mansion. Can you blame them? It is so pretty!
And there are so many places and looks. I found this little nook when we were there..and it had the BEST lighting! Isn't this pretty!! So..
Pretty Location
+
Pretty Day
+
Awesome Clients
=
Pretty Awesome Session

:)


These 2  have been married for almost a year! Goodness time flies by fast!



Miranda had an idea about a park in Ponca that she wanted to try out. A Fantastic Idea.


I had never been to this park..but it was so pretty. Gazebos, vines, trees, walking paths.


I love this next shot..doesn't it look like a cover to an upcoming movie!



  And then to top off a great morning...Jonathan offered to take us to Starbucks. STARBUCKS!!!!!
So to wrap it up.

Awesome Clients
+
Starbucks
=
One fantastic way to start off a day. :) Thanks for a great time!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP