Sunday, October 23, 2011

Love is in the air...

 Don´t know how it happened,
don´t know why
but you don´t
really need a reason
When the stars shine
Just to fall in love


Made to love each other,
made to be together for a life time
In the sunshine
Flying in the sky

                  ~Jamie Foxx




Meet Richard and Kayla.


 Kayla is a sweetie that I met through another Client. She is really quiet (I know..complete opposite of me, right??? hehe..I know what you are thinking!! )  and she is so smart!
Richard is such a nice guy too. You can tell they really care about each other. :)
They met at McDonald's.
They were both working there...getting to know each other as friends..
and then.
They fell in love.
I like stories like that.





This next photo is one of my favorites. I love it. :)

Ok..and this one too. I really like it in black and white as well. :)


The wedding day is coming up here really soon in November.
I know you guys are going to love this.
It's in November.
On the 11th
of 2011
Yep.
Anniversary will always be 11-11-11
Richard...I think she was taking it easy on you with that one...You better NEVER forget!!! LOL




ahhh..♥ swoon♥


Thanks for a fantastic session guys! Sorry it has taken so long to blog it..but I am really looking forward to seeing you guys on your wedding day soon!!!
♥ Christina

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP