Friday, November 4, 2011

Baby sweetness...(Wichita, Kansas Photographer)

Meet Ivan.
He's the newest addition to my sister's family.
To my family.
He is my family.
And I love him.
He's sweet.
and cute.
and I just want
to
snuggle
 him
to
pieces
!
:)



He will be 2 months soon.
My goodness time flies fast!
My Internet has been the pits here lately..
and every time I tried to upload pics..it would crash on me.
So glad Internet is not being finicky on me today.
:)



Oh ♥♥♥



Cute little toesies..:)
Below:
My favorite "traditional" pose. :)



The next 2 shots are probably 2 of my favorites. :)
hehe...my sister and I have completely different styles.
Seriously.
We are like Night and Day. :)
I love black and white newborn shots..and she ..well..I'll just say she doesn't like them. lol
But. we are sisters.
And there is a special bond between sisters....even if one of us is a bit strange.
That would be me...hehe.
:D
Looking forward to many more shots of the new cutie in my life. :)


0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP