Monday, November 7, 2011

Winters~Davis Wedding


Second shooting.
I love it.
And no..I am not referring to the shooting that involves guns..
(although that is fun too..but an entirely different story. :)
Back when I lived in Missouri I had the opportunity to work with
another photographer.
I was her back up.
Her buddy.
Her bag carrier.
Errand girl.
Listening ear.
and joke laugher-er person. (?? )
come now...we know EVERYONE loves someone who will laugh at their jokes! :)
Fortunately for me..my Photographer buddy is pretty funny.


Last month we had the opportunity to work together again.
Just like the old days!
Because..we are so old, right? lol. Some days I feel it...shhhhh :)

So October 15, 2012
I had
the best day.
Not only did I get to work with my Shootin buddy (hehe..I feel like I am in an old western!)
BUT..I also got to meet this awesome couple!
Meet Dusty and Amanda
I just loved
Absolutely loved all the decor
It was gorgeous.
The fall colors
the location.
Beautiful!
And the day was gorgeous to boot!

The ceremony was held at Amanda's parents house.
It was really stunning!
The house itself was gorgeous..
and then you step into
the back yard..and are just
taken in with all the beautiful trees
and flowers
and water.
So pretty!




Dusty and Amanda had a fire in their home.
The ring got lost in it. :(
But I think this one is really gorgeous! 


Ok...these stairway shots are probably some of my favorites! Love them!! :)



















See? Gorgeous!
Thanks so much for having me! I had so much fun! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP