Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jamie and Kyle ( Engagement Session) Christina Zimmerman Photography; Wichita, KS Photographer

Love Sayings

I saw this on another website and I just love it. It's sweet isn't it? You can find it here .

I met Jamie online awhile ago where we talked about her upcoming wedding.
I actually Photographed her Nephew's senior session. :)
He's off in the army now...doing great. :)

This is Jamie. and her Kyle.
She's actually studying in Hutchinson and he's in Manhattan at KSU.
And this is Lucy.
Their cute little puppy. :)
Kyle and Jamie are getting married in July of 2012.
The wedding is going to be gorgeous.
and I am super excited about their cake.
Yes. I said that.
:)
You will be too..they are having multiple flavors.
I intend to try every one.
Not really....ok..maybe.  :)

We met on probably one Kansas' most WINDY days.
Seriously tho!
Whew..I was watching for Dorothy's house to come flying by us.
(give it a second......no?..ok...Wizard of oz???)

But it was nice out. Overcast for a bit..and then the sun came out
and shined on some of it's pretty rays for us.  
Jamie is cute and sweet and has great style. Not kidding.
My hubby walked by the computer while I was editing. And he says," Wow.
Her shirt looks exactly like something you would buy."
I laugh.
and reply, "I know, right?!"
♥ it.
Kyle is great too. He's so sweet to Jamie. Listening to her, holding her hand.
They are perfect together.




So this next picture..is probably one of my favorite Engagement pics. EVER.
♥♥♥


 





Thanks for a fun session, you guys! I am so excited to be a part of your lives! :)
~Christina

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP