Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jamie & Kyle Married

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

written by Hugo Peretti, Luigi Creatore, and George David Weiss

Jamie and Kyle's wedding was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining bright and glorious. (yep. Making it 104 degrees..whew!)
But it was so pretty. The colors that Jamie picked were perfect.
Beautiful and bold.
I loved all of the details, the peacock feathers and the candles.
Jamie is a sweetheart. Seriously, a beautiful person inside and out.
It's not surprise that Kyle is smitten with her.
She's a keeper. :)
Her dress was beautiful. Simplicity at it's best.
They both got ready at the Central Christian Church in Arkansas City, KS and then we  headed out to Jamie's grandparents' house for the First Look.
It was the perfect space too! As a natural light photographer..I am a big fan of outdoor pics...and this was a great spot to shoot! :)

So thankful that God gives me opportunities to meet great people.
Congratulations Kyle and Jamie!



















0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP