Saturday, April 3, 2010

3 weeks and counting...

This is my Sister-n-law...well one of them. :) And she is about to give birth to my newest Niece! How exciting is that! :)





She is about 37 weeks along now and she is estimating the due date is going to be the 22nd. Anyone wanna guess why????


It's EARTH DAY. :) If you know this lady at all you would NOT be surprised to hear her say this. :) She is your modern day Flower Child and love's everything Earthy, Natural and 1960's.



She's also the one who knitted my cute little cocoon baby props..you can see the girl one here. What a blessing! :) Hoping to talk her into knitting me some baby leggings when things slow down a bit. :) How cute would that be!





btw..totally love this shot of you!



2 comments:

. sarah . April 4, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

Pretty prego pics!!

Kim April 4, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

I love the first 2...she looks good in that PINK! ;-) Congrats, Mandy!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP