Friday, April 16, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring..

Little man and I got to play in the rain this afternoon! Ok..it wasn't pouring anymore..but it was still misting...and it was fun. :) The rain is like a waterfall on the side of the house..so by this afternoon there were plenty of puddles to play in..and the waterfall had slowed to a trickle. It was the perfect place for a little boy to get his hands all wet and his shoes soaked.






This wasn't a planned shoot..to be honest with you I was watching Little Man jump up and down in those puddles..thinking..He's so cute!...when it finally crossed my mind..I should be out there taking pictures! The older two were off playing with the neighbor kids..it was the perfect opportunity to spend some one on one time with Little Man..and my camera. :)





I know! I know! Isn't he ADORABLE!!! Of course I"m a wee bit prejudice..but come on! That is one cute kid!




I love this shot..he had just stuck his head under the waterfall/trickle by the side of the house. I've got more pictures that I'll probably be uploading..because little sis and her friend found us and demanded a photo shoot. lol..Maybe, just maybe I'll post some of those girls in all their sassy-ness. :)

2 comments:

Kim April 17, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

:-) Love it! He looks like such a big boy standing against the bricks. he...he... Very cute!

DW April 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

He is so grown up! Love the photos! Great job capturing the moment!

About This Blog

I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of 3 little munchkins..and yes, They keep me quite busy! I love photography and collecting old cameras! Photography has always been a part of my life and I got my first SLR courtesy of my husband's stepdad...Thank You Howard! Since then I have upgraded to a DSLR and am loving every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by!
~Christina

Happy listening


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos Belong to Christina Zimmerman Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP